Top 5 Benefits of Forever Young BBL
Before we get into the top 5 benefits of Forever Young BBL, it’s important to first understand what the Forever Young BBL treatment is exactly. Emitting short bursts of high-intensity light to penetrate below the skin’s surface, Forever Young Broad Band Light treatment rejuvenates your skin by reducing the appearance of aging on a molecular level. Unlike other facial treatments, Forever Young BBL targets problem areas and resolves them from the inside out, leaving you with younger, glowing skin.
There are so many benefits to the Forever Young BBL treatment, narrowing them down to just 5 was not a simple task. But, I managed to keep it short and sweet, so here goes:
- Rejuvenating Properties: This is a tricky word because at first glance it seems to have just one definition, but here’s the thing, ‘to rejuvenate’ means a bunch of incredible things. First, rejuvenate means to refresh. On a superficial level, the Forever Young BBL treatments definitely has that aesthetic finish. You’ll look radiant and your skin will look and feel fresher. BUT… the second meaning of rejuvenate is to make something young again. And that is exactly what this treatment does on a molecular level. The BBL technology penetrates deep into the skin to prevent your skin from aging. This promotes the look of youthful skin, but also slows down how your genes which regulate skin aging express themselves.
- Generate Collagen: The treatment targets hyper-pigmentation, sun damage, broken capillaries and diffused redness in the skin all while stimulating collagen production. Collagen, for those who aren’t in the know, provides your skin with structure. Without it, your skin will sag and lose its elasticity. By stimulating, and therefore generating more collagen, your skin will get the natural boost it needs to look young again.
- Spots be Gone: As you age, your skin starts to show visible signs of wear ‘n tear through wrinkles and fine lines, and other unwanted aging effects from sun damage. What are some visible signs? Brown spots, red spots, age spots, liver spots, freckles and more! Though some facials boast that they can stimulate and rejuvenate the skin, the results are not the same unless you penetrate the skin’s superficial layer and get deep below the surface. Removing the appearance of an age spot is not that same as targeting it from its root. That’s what Forever Young BBL does: it restores damaged skin from the inside out.
- No Downtime: Forever Young BBL is not a surgery, it’s a treatment that is simple and non-invasive. The procedure is anywhere from 15-30 minutes (on average) and is relatively painless. You may experience some redness post-treatment or even peppering (as the brown spots are lifted off your skin, they’ll scab and flake off). We’ve seen amazing results on patients varying in age from 20-70 years old! We generally recommend 3-4 treatments a year to keep your complexion radiant and young, either as a preventative treatment or a targeted rejuvenation treatment.
- Anti-Aging: If your skin cells behave younger, you won’t just look younger, you’ll feel younger! By stimulating changes in skin tone, texture, elasticity, and pigmentation, Forever Young BBL is like the Benjamin Button of facials!
Safe? Yup! Look younger? Absolutely! Delay the signs of aging? Yes, please. Target UV damage and improve skin’s pigmentation? Sign me up!
Facial treatments are generally great for stimulating the blood’s circulation and help with overall tone, texture, and appearance. But a surface-level relaxing facial is not the same as a Broadband Light therapy. The Forever Young BBL is revolutionary in its field. By targeting all of your skin’s problem areas (from aging, sun damage, rosacea, and more), Forever Young BBL leaves your skin looking clearer, smoother, and much younger.